Child Tax Benefit Issues

You are a single parent and the Canada Revenue Agency is suggesting that you are not entitled to child tax benefits in the amounts claimed.

The Canada Revenue Agency often does not believe – despite all of the facts pointing to the contrary – that you are living “separate and apart” from your former spouse and subsequently denies the benefits as were claimed.

If the CRA is denying you the amount for eligible dependent, or the Canada Child Benefit, GST/HST Credit, Alberta Family Employment Tax Credit, call us right away.  We have an excellent track record of success in representing clients in these matters and recovering withheld benefits.

What people say

What people say

Fast. Accurate. Professional. Neil under-promised and over delivered for us. Make the call and you will see for yourself.

Thank you Neil and Team!

The best Tax lawyer I've ever met. He's SUPER friendly and talks to you in a non-legal way. He tries to save you money and get the issue solved quickly.

Thanks, Neil!

The issue I brought to Neil was a very simple one and didn't take long to resolve, but the short time I spent working with him gave me the impression that he knows his stuff and takes pride in his work. I will certainly call him in the future if the tax collectors come calling unjustly again.

John and Neil are such professionals. I was in a really bad state, but they were very supportive and always let me know that there were options. One of their earlier advice saved me $30k! They are the best at what they do and worth every penny!